Product Not Received Complaint Letter

Dear ___________,

I am disappointed and frustrated with my recent experience purchasing a __________ from your company.
On _(date)_, I ordered ___________________ . However, it did not arrive within the stated time frame. When I __called/emailed__ in an attempt to learn what had happened, ____________________.
I paid $____ for this item and I still want it. Please ship another immediately, and provide me with a tracking number, or I will be forced to direct my credit card company issue a chargeback and I will report this incident to the Better Business Bureau and state and federal consumer agencies, as well as popular consumer advocacy blogs.

My order number is #___________. I have also enclosed a copy of my ___receipt/credit card bill___ If you have any questions, you can reach me at 555-555-5555. I expect to receive the product with no further delays, before two weeks have elapsed.

Sincerely,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Dozens of free example complaint letters you can download and print, plus tips on how to file a complaint effectively. We have letters to help consumers get results when they complain, whether it's regarding a customer service issue, employee, airline, car, restaurant, medical matter, problem with a product, or another situation