Health Insurance Claim Complaint Letter

Dear ___________,
On _(date)_, I submitted a claim for _______________. To this date, my claim has not been acknowledged, nor have any of the bills been paid.
Bill collectors are beginning to call, which is especially annoying since it your company's responsibility to pay the bills, not mine.
Please investigate this matter immediately so the claim can be paid and I won't have to seek additional compensation for damage to my credit rating. If you have any questions, you can reach me at 555-555-5555. I expect to hear from you within 10 working days. I am also sending a copy of this letter to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
Sincerely,

1 comments:

You must follow these easy steps before writing a complaint letter first try to resolve the complaint informally, second send a written complaint and third ask the Financial Ombudsman Service for help .

Thanks
William Martin

Financial Claims Made Simple

Post a Comment

Dozens of free example complaint letters you can download and print, plus tips on how to file a complaint effectively. We have letters to help consumers get results when they complain, whether it's regarding a customer service issue, employee, airline, car, restaurant, medical matter, problem with a product, or another situation