Hotel Complaint Letter

Dear ___________,
Over the years, I have had many pleasurable stays at your fine hotel in __(location)__. However, my visit on _(date)_ was unfortunately a horrible exception. I am certain that once you are aware of what transpired, you will be as appalled as I am.
Here's what happened: ____________________________________.
As you can imagine, the experience fell far short of my expectations -- considering the great deal of money I have spent with your company during my multiple visits. I also frequently recommend your accommodations to other travelers.
I am not certain at this time if I will ever feel comfortable returning to your establishment. To be honest, it depends on your response to my concerns. If you have any questions, you can reach me at 555-555-5555. Thank you very much for your prompt response.
Sincerely,

1 comments:

Westbridge Inn & Suites is a renowned and a luxurious hotel with 32 rooms located in Clinton, Missouri. Our hospitality, luxury lifestyle, superior service and elegant surroundings, offer a home away from home for those who know and appreciate the best. We are the sister company of Westbridge Hotels Group. Westbridge inn and suites is one of the best hotels near the scenic Truman Lake and we welcome tourists and travelers to enjoy and spend quality time with us. hotels clinton missouri

Post a Comment

Dozens of free example complaint letters you can download and print, plus tips on how to file a complaint effectively. We have letters to help consumers get results when they complain, whether it's regarding a customer service issue, employee, airline, car, restaurant, medical matter, problem with a product, or another situation